Friday, June 26, 2009

i just thinking CRAZY bout this Man lately.. XD

hmm, many things that i want to share nowadays..
from the sad things that i have feel yesterday..
feeling loss, feeling sad, feeling that there're nobody who cares me again..
and being so sensitively for a while..
but, i must refresh my feelings then i think i must be try to thinking for another thing that can make me interest with small budget..
cause it's only just to have browsing in the net and ask my friends to gave me tons of photos of Lee min ho to me.. haha. :D
and i found this one..

i just thinking CRAZY bout this Man lately.. XD
a cast from Boys Before Flowers, as Goo Jun Pyo (main cast)..
Lee Min Ho




















No matter what, i just like his SMILE!! what a CUTE, SWEET, NICE and COOL Smile of him!! it's like i'd melt if he smell like that when he's in front of me..!!
wkwkwkwkkwkkkkk. lol. =))

and, hmm.. maybe it's lil' bit weird.. but, sometimes when he smiles, Hendy, My BF looks similiar with him.. hwhw. XD
maybe they looks similiar, but this one guy have already being my lovely guy that i can't reach for and that one guy have being my lovely guy that i can reach for..
yahh, just for info.. my relationship with Hendy is in take a break.. and one step again, we'll be in a special relationship again.. haha. :D dunno when, but i just want the better him! eventhough i love him all the way but, sometimes i just can't accept about what he's doing and thinking.. :)
and then, if our relationship is not in take a break then in this 14th june is our 1 years 5 month relationship!! haha. :))
and in the next month, 14th July it'd be our 1 years 6 month for being together as a couple..
*he ever had asked me to being together again more than 10 times, but i just think he needs more times to being a mature guy who will lead me to being a better one nor just make me stress and angry with his words..
and now, the one step that i said before is i wait him for make me interest with his better character and in special way.. sounds like, he must make one special event for surprise me.. haha. =))
why i supposed to do like that..? it's cause of i almost tired about what he has done to me then it's not fair for me if he just asked me to being together again with ordinary way..
am i so redundant one..?? i think NO!! hehe. :D

by the way, i still have many and a lot photos of him, Lee Min Hoo and the main cast of BOF/BBF too..
but, i think it's enough for now!! hehe. :D
and BIG Credits to Sherly for sharing me these photos in YM.. hoho. :D
thank you, sherr.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home