Monday, May 4, 2009

Hopefully have a great birthday today!! \(^^)/

Hi!
it's been very a long time ago since i never update my blog again..
it's been a very busy, tight and hard time for me last day..
by the way, it's ok now.. then, from now on i promise to update u as long as i can do it..
first, when i was seen my blog and there's something wrong with the background then i want to fixed it immediately..
but, it needs number of times so i think i'll fixed it next time..
then, in the next time i felt so lazy for fixed it.. haha. :D
but, yesterday when i wasn't go to the church for serve HIM coz i can't sleep enough for the reason of my Air Con didn't work better.. i think it might be the right time for me to do everythings that i have delayed..
so, when i looked at some fashion's blogs i think it could be the right time for fixed my blog (added new backgrounds for my blog)
and then, i made my own header's blog.. as you all can see, you can considered about it, is it good or not..?? but, it's really originally made by me.. and it's from photobucket.com and enakei.com.. hoho. XD

However, today i'm really really happy today..
it's all because today is my birthday and i supposed to be happy, is it right..?? haha. :))
hmm, not! but, i'm truly deeply felt happy nicely.. hwhw. (^^)/
there're many people who sending me Birthday's Greetings, by way of sms, ym-chat or facebook..
really really appreciate and thanks for them.. THANK YOU FRIENDS.. hoho. XD
i'm so glad for it..!! \(^^)/

but, tomorrow didn't a good day as today..
let me tell..
first, because of my Air Con didn't work better than in the night i can't sleep well through i can't really really sleep then in the morning when Hendy came and he saw me slept on my desktop, he asked me to sleep in my bed and he tried to swayed somethings likes a newspaper to make me still felt comfort for the atmosphere in my room.. HOW CUTE's HIM..!! hwhw. :D

and tonight, hendy made a mistakes again.. huff. really tired about it..
so, i said that u've make me upset about you.. can't u shut up your mouth for a whie..
i really can heard all that things that u've said againn.. i really know that, okay..
and after, i was upset with him then he asked to forgive him and ready for his girlfriend again..
and, i don't even know what will i do with this relationship..
i just want the best for him and for our relationship.. hoho. (^^)/

ok, i received soo many birthday greetings from my friend in facebook which is the friends i know and i don't know.. really happy and really appreciate it..

and i will post some photos when i blow up my cake with Hendy in my room at 12.01am.. hoho. XD

here are the pics..


when i asked a help to my friend for cut off my hair.. hoho. thanks oliph.. (^^)/

when having a dinner in Bebek Goreng khas Surabaya, Greenville.

this is my birthday cake. bought it at Billie Chick, Greenville..

take some pics with him, hendy.

before my b'day time comes..

with the "19" candle..

before blow out my b'day cake..

when fired up the "19" candle..

when slice off my b'day cake..
coz of only him who accompany me that night, and the first cake i gave to him..
then i ate the cake too.. (^^)/ and gave some friends the cake.. hehe. :D

by the way, and the funny thing is he asked me what gift i want to from him.. haha. and i'm confuse with what gift i want.. (==')a
then, i don't know about i want to continue our relationship with him again or not.. still confused about it now.. hee. :D
i still love him, everything that hurts me still in my mind..
although, some friends suggest me to give him a chance again..
i want it too, but i have tired of all hurts that he made eventhough there's many reason to continue with him.. huff. :'(

do you have some suggestion for me..??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home