Thursday, September 25, 2008

finally can changed my blog's layout !! \(^^)/

I newly changed my blog's layout..!!
i think my blog's layout before this was so cute too but it makes me feel not comfort with it..
so, i lazy to blog sumthing here..

By the way,

i already have a blog in multiply before..
but, i dunno what happen with that..
so when i logged in to multiply with my id then i can't see my blog..
it's hank or what..
:(

yeahh, finally i spent my time these day just for edit my blog's layout..
hmm, anyway i wanna say thank you for Age Cece coz she has told me the site of Blog's Layout, although i have search and keep searching then i confused..
Then, when i asked her..
i find the site!!
hehe.
thank you !! thank you !! :D

Why i wanna changed my blog's layout??
coz i want make myself or sumone who'll read my blog interest with it!! (^^)/
hmm, so long time ago when i updated my blog..
and now, i promise to update it when i have free time..
*but, when i have free time ??
ouch, i'm so busy right now..
can't have a relaxing time for myself..

GOD HELP Me ..

GOD BLESS Me..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home