Wednesday, November 16, 2011

During my hiatus...

WOW! It's been almost 1 year since my last post..
Sorry for being MIA for a long time..
During my hiatus, i've been doing well. Uhh, well not really well actually.
There's so much problem, much pain that makes me cry all whole day and even ever made me wanna give up on everything.
It's not me that being a pessimist that time, since i'm such an optimist person that always give myself reasons to think positively on everything, on every chance, and on every occasion.
I've tried so hard to fit in, i was so scared to be lost. :(
I've lost my hope. :'(
But, then i know that...
"Whatever happen in life, it is in GOD's own plan and it will always be good in the end".
And so, i'm really tired of people telling me what to do and trying to live up to everyone's expectations. Cause this is my life not somebody else.

Many things happens on my life..
Oh yaa, i already be a fresh-graduate since a few months (august) ago. But, the graduate ceremony will be held on this saturday, 19th November 2011.
For this 'maybe once in a lifetime' moment, i've prepared much.
I'll wear kebaya since it's a must for college women that will be officially graduated on graduate ceremony in Indonesia.
So, just wait for the photos in a few days later yaa...
hehehe. ;D

Anyway, nowadays i've been thinking about changing my blog layout but, when i found a themes that i like much it didn't fit well.
So, i decided to change it back to the previous layout i use..
And then when i have a free time i'll change the blog layout again to the one i want it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home