Friday, November 12, 2010

failed shopping! X(

11 Nov 2010 => one kind of a long day for me..

just as a title above, i went to mangga dua for doing febby's business, checking the specification and prices for her 'new computer'.
since i'm so busy nowadays and then i need to buy a few things for myself so why not if i'd do a 'short-shop-trip' today..?
but, it's turn out that i got nothing! nothing!
yeah, it's all because of my friend that i didn't ask her to join before.
when we arrived, she just forced me to waited her doing her business. i was quite tolerant before.
and when it's already 4PM i said that i'll go first to bought my things, but she said that she'll bought the same things too and asked me to wait her again.
in the end, just after we arrived at pasar pagi mangga dua at 4.45PM the result's almost of all the stores there was already closed!
ohh, seriously i was so mad at that time! speechless...
actually, she knows that i have no time anymore for bought my things at mangga dua since i need those things before next week's deadline! X(

ok, it's my fault since hendy ever warned me at the night before. and yeah, i'm so repent.. huff. :(
fortunately, when my mom called me a few a hours ago, said that she and febby gonna come to Jakarta and asked me and hendy to accompany them for buy febby's new computer on this saturday at dusit, mangga dua.
because of mom's reason, reasonable and then hendy will bring us to mangga dua.
hoho. :D
why is it so reasonable..? it's all because of many aspects! and need a long long space to explain it all.. (== ,")a
ohh, i wish i can get those things this week. because it's so important! and as i said before i don't know when i can go to mangga dua again, before next week's deadline.. :')

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home