Saturday, October 23, 2010

what a crazy way to think about love and guy..!?!

yepp! sorry for being MIA again and again..
i try my best for doing blogging as long as i can.
and here i am post something to tell now.. ;)

what's wrong with the title..?
it's about some peeps that i'll share to you right now..

start from when one of my friends, call her 'Z', is being on crush with a 'X' guy, now..
Her mom doesn't allow her to have a special relationship with X.
it's all about, Z ever had an ex that have a car but, the guy that she loves now, X doesn't have a car and only have a motorbike. ( me : WTF! )
Just a so so guy, not really rich.
But, from Z's story that X is one of a hard worker guy (bright-future architect).
(i don't have many opinions about this.)

and 2nd case is, still about Z..
she told me a story about X.. yess, in this era, a freedom era, there are many peeps that wasn't a virgin anymore, so do about the X. (no offense!)
Z ever told me that she won't give her first kiss to anyone, except her future husband, but she was no longer holding her principles after finally, she had her first kiss with this X guy..
it's seriously not related to me, and i don't care about the principles cause for me kissing isn't a taboo thing to do when you have a boyfriend.
and the problem is, when she told me that whenever Z and X having their kissing, X always try to take her bra off and touch Z's breasts, eventhough in the end he always failed, Z always managed to stop his action.
however, this doesn't just happen once or twice only, but everytime they kissed.

when i heard these, i tried to advise her well and told her that it wasn't good thing and she should be able to control X, if she won't, she will get hurt soon or later. :(
however, it seems she never really listened to me, she actually defended her boyfriend with a lot of ways. among other reasons, she said it was all happening because of X's courting style that was already been making out many times before with his ex.
so, it's very reasonable! 'for her, not for me!' (>.<")a

me : speechless.. okay, go ahead a really stupid stubborn girl.. i just tell you something really important that you have to defend yourself first not him! (==')a
before i finish my words, she always stop me so, now whenever and whatever Z gonna told me about her and X,
i'll say "ohh, i see... you know the way how to solve it, don't you..?"
in other way means, i shut my mouth and smile to you, cause i already tired of you!
just don't blame me!

about this, i feel so grateful since my parents weren't a persons that blinded by material things. and i can have a relationship with any guy,
if only he's a good guy, honest, loyal, hard-worker type, and the crucial one, he has to love, care and accept me for who i am.

and 2nd thing that makes me so grateful again is,
i already have a boyfriend that has all the good requirements that suits me and my family.. hehehe. :D

At the end, i feel so grateful again and again..
cause I have a BIG GOD that never leave me alone!
Thanks to My Family, Hendy and especially MY GOD.. "YOU ARE THE BEST!!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home