Sunday, May 30, 2010

late post of my birthday.. ;D

yeahh, i know it's kinda so late to post about 'my birthday' here..
but, no problem.. may -my b'day month- hasn't ended now.. haha. :D

about, my birthday yeahh you know it's kinda hard for me to realize that now i'm already being 20 years old..
OMG! can you imagine that..? not a teenager anymore..? wtf!?
i wish that i still 19years old girl and always be 19 years old, if i can.. :P
but, how come..? hmm, so i'll try and i am now trying and i have to be more grow up because from now on i must be a woman, not a girl! it's reality!

anyway, just wanna share a little happiness here..
my 20th' birthday, maybe not a blast one.. but, i still and must feel happy right..? :D

on 3rd May, actually at night i was told to get ready by hendy, he said that he wanted to celebrate my birthday together like two years ago.
i thought, maybe he just wanted to take me away to karaoke-ing (happy hour) or just bring a birthday cake and let me to blow it out.. :P
so, i dressed up (casual style, with shirt and shorts) but somehow at 11.30pm he suddenly said he wanted to go to pick up something, i thought it was the birthday cake..
so, i just waited and waited until 00.01am and it was my birthday time!
and usually the first person to say "Happy Birthday" is him.
but, for this time it's not! :(
exactly it was my good friend in the hostel, nat2 and then some guy friends..

while i was a little bit disappointed that he wasn't a first person who gave me a 'birthday greetings' and all of sudden the lights off at 00.45am, i was surprised.
and when it turns out, there's someone who knocked on my door..
then finally he came out with my guy friends, Hendra, Benny and Obi, bring a birthday cake and singing "Happy Birthday" song for me..
aww~ so i was so surprised and thankful!! hahaha. :))
HAPPY!! \(^^)/

and then they entered my room, cos it's already late night and we won't be able to make some noise again at the outside or we'll be knocked out by anyone. :X
they let me to made the 'birthday wishes' and i blow the candles, sliced the cake and receive the gift. only him, who gave me gift! you, guy friends just came for the cake right..? hahaha. lol. :DD

and guess what, what's my gift..?
an Ipod Touch 32GB, which covered by the pink soft jacket..
wohoo~ pink is my fave colour and it's never fail to made me happy! ;))
thanks hun2, for the surprise, gift, care and love that you always give for me..
hug and kisses.. xoxo :-*
so, HAPPY!! \(^^,)/

here are the pics..
you'll know how happy i am that night.. ;D

me,myself,birthday,prepare prepare,me,him,couple,hun,love,together me,myself,birthday,happy,prepare,alone,peace,simple me,myself,birthday,happy,alone,prepare,simple with him me,him,couple,slice,birthday,cake,together with him, but there's benny with him, the cake and the gift... with obi and hendra with benny capture! smooch~ :* with the gift! me,him,couple,hun,love,birthday,together looks,looks,pink,queeny,itouch,ipodtouch,32gb queeny,pink,itouch,ipodtouch,32gb,home,screen me,myself,birthday,cakes,slice,simple,happy

at least but not least, thanks for everyone in my life.. especially for My 'Father' Jesus Christ, My Family and My Hun2, Hendy!!
Thanks for tons or maybe a bunch or maybe countless and priceless prays, cares and loves for me.. I'll be better and more mature frow now on..
and i'll be a success person that you all can proud of! \(^^)/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home